Tidbits

Travis9

Have had dealings with a current players father through business. I will not name names as i know they read this board. His son has stated that the team really likes and respects Ganz for his Leadership and his unselfishness. However, and i quote, Zac Lee is the real deal, is going to be an absolute stud, has more accuracy, runs better, and has a much stronger arm than anyone on the team. The son said that many people may be surprised when the starting QB is announced.

Have had dealings with a current players father through business. I will not name names as i know they read this board. His son has stated that the team really likes and respects Ganz for his Leadership and his unselfishness. However, and i quote, Zac Lee is the real deal, is going to be an absolute stud, has more accuracy, runs better, and has a much stronger arm than anyone on the team. The son said that many people may be surprised when the starting QB is announced.

Moved to Rumorvil....aw crap :angry:

Hey i dont care who it is just so long as they help us win. I dont necessarily agree with the statement that he delivered though.

KU - Great numbers but several picks and should have been twice as many picks due to really bad throws. KU defenders cant catch or there would have been 8-9 picks.

KSU - very good game statistically but again some very bad throws.

CU - Single handedly lost the game in my opinion. Defense was playing fairly well until Ganz once again made very poor throws and completely turned the game around.

I dont know the exact number of Interceptions he had but it could easily have been 15 or more. He has drive and desire but he really doesnt have very good skills. throws over 10-15 yards are rough with him.

If he wins the job fair and square then great, i just hope it is honest to goodness fair competition and may the best win

Hey i dont care who it is just so long as they help us win. I dont necessarily agree with the statement that he delivered though.

KU - Great numbers but several picks and should have been twice as many picks due to really bad throws. KU defenders cant catch or there would have been 8-9 picks.

KSU - very good game statistically but again some very bad throws.

CU - Single handedly lost the game in my opinion. Defense was playing fairly well until Ganz once again made very poor throws and completely turned the game around.

I dont know the exact number of Interceptions he had but it could easily have been 15 or more. He has drive and desire but he really doesnt have very good skills. throws over 10-15 yards are rough with him.

If he wins the job fair and square then great, i just hope it is honest to goodness fair competition and may the best win

Remember that we scored 39, 73, and 51 points in those games; our D should have allowed us to win those games no matter the costly INT's. The problem is that we have no idea how Lee would have done in those situations. He might or might not have thrown the INT's or put up those points. I think this is more a case of "the grass is greener". Seems to affect the backup QB's more than any other position.

Sorry bud, but when your defense gives up 65 points and your offense scores 51, you simply can not blame the quarterback. We should be so lucky to have that kind of offensive production. No, I think our season would have turned out very differently if Ganz had started every game and if we'd fielded a defense.

This guy will not be suprised...........I have said all along, and until I am proven wrong, I think Zac Lee will be the starter next year.........this is no disrespect to Joey........I love him........Just have heard a lot of stuff about Lee........ "rumor" is he is the real deal, and I don't believe this is the "back-up" effect........because in reality, Ganz is/was the back-up............ We have no "real" returning starting QB......... I look for great competition....should be fun...

This guy will not be suprised...........I have said all along, and until I am proven wrong, I think Zac Lee will be the starter next year.........this is no disrespect to Joey........I love him........Just have heard a lot of stuff about Lee........ "rumor" is he is the real deal, and I don't believe this is the "back-up" effect........because in reality, Ganz is/was the back-up............ We have no "real" returning starting QB......... I look for great competition....should be fun...

your... keyboard... is stuck... in... SHATNER MODE..!

your... keyboard... is stuck... in... SHATNER MODE..!

^^^

Love it! :rollin

Maybe so, but does Lee have 4+ years running Nebraska's West Coast Offense?

I don't think I will be surprised at all when the starting QB is announced...

Maybe so, but does Lee have 4+ years running Nebraska's West Coast Offense?

I don't think I will be surprised at all when the starting QB is announced...

We may not be running that offense though next season?

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

Have had dealings with a current players father through business. I will not name names as i know they read this board. His son has stated that the team really likes and respects Lee for his Leadership and his unselfishness. However, and i quote, Ganz is the real deal, is going to be an absolute stud, has more accuracy, runs better, and has a much stronger arm than anyone on the team. The son said that many people won't be surprised when the starting QB is announced.

That was easy.... :woo

i liked what Ganz brought as far as mobility and tenaciousness, but I also saw quite a few poor passes and decisions that killed us in games (ie bad interceptions and many more bad throws right to defenders that were dropped). There was a reason why he was 2nd string last year behind Keller and it was most likely his accuracy. The guy definitely has smarts and love his moxie and running ability.

I do think that seeing the Spring game and watching Zac Lee and him in action will help to see who may be better prepared to lead us next year. Obviously we will have the entire Summer/Fall camp to assess (Watson and Pelini will I mean) and I think they will wisely choose the QB who deserves it..not based on Ganz 3 games last year, which didn't mean a heck of a lot bvecause just as many bad things from him as good things. He can certainly improve this year in camp. I hope Lee is as good as people say he is though. I think he will get the nod if he is and is mobile.

Whoever it is, I'll be rooting them and the entire team on.

Hack:

The Shatner remark :lol::clap:worship:laughpound

That was good, and you got me. I have always typed on this board like that...... I personally think it is easier to read when my thoughts are broken up into small pieces, instead of one long post.......just my own style...........and don't try to "copy" it. :nutz