Big XII Network

It looks like the Big 10 network is doing well and me living in Big 10 country, I keep up a lot on the Big 10 sports by watching it. Does anyone think there will be a similar Big 12 deal or has anyone heard of anything of this sort?

It's not doing well here in central pennsylvania, they cant get the big cable service to add it on to it's programing.

I've heard the Big 10 network is terrible. I hope like hell the Big 12 doesn't fall into that trap and decide to create it's own network.

True.

Did I see you post a break down of the Big Red Wrap Up recruiting show on another board? Would you mind posting that here as well? I wouldn't want to copy someone else's work.

That wasn't me who posted that info :dunno

It looks like the Big 10 network is doing well and me living in Big 10 country, I keep up a lot on the Big 10 sports by watching it. Does anyone think there will be a similar Big 12 deal or has anyone heard of anything of this sort?

It's not doing well here in central pennsylvania, they cant get the big cable service to add it on to it's programing.

:bang

All the effin cable companies care about is stickin' you in the butt every month. I give them about 5 to 10 more years and then they will be gone.

>>>T_O_B

:bang