Husker Recruits Doing Some Recruiting

Hey all! I've been reading this board for a while. You do a great job. This is the first place I come to read up on Husker recruiting efforts. Keep it up.

http://www.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=377989

It's down to two schools for Ndamukong Suh . Though he won't be announcing his final choice Saturday at the all-star game, the Portland native said it's down to Nebraska and Cal. Many thought that Mississippi State would make the cut because his sister goes there, but the Huskers and Golden Bears are the finalists.

The Nebraska recruits in San Antonio have been doing what they can to make Suh a Husker. Nebraska commitments Leon Jackson, Marlon Lucky and Craig Roark are among those working Suh in the Alamo City.

Huskers defensive line coach John Blake is recruiting Suh. The former Oklahoma head coach is an early favorite for the Rivals.com Recruiter of the Year award that was taken home last year by new Ole Miss coach Ed Orgeron.

I don't think there is a better recruiting tool than other recruits! :horns2

Welcome aboard Washusker! We do our best to make this the best free Husker resource available, but need help from people like you to keep this place fresh, so thanks for the contributions.

Yes nothing is more powerful than advice from your peers, and when you combine that with the best fans in the nation, it hopefully becomes an undeniable force. And from the sounds of it Husker Nation will be in full force in SA tomorrow, so hopefully big boy Donkeykong leaves SA bleeding Scarlet & Cream.