Busy Bo

np_husker

Bo on the go

So, you see Bo Pelini sitting next to Doc Sadler at a Husker wrestling dual. At the next dual, Pelini's seated with son Patrick on the team bench, right next to wrestling coach Mark Manning.

Pelini shows up for Sadler's hoops luncheon a day after football national signing day. The night before signing day, Pelini gathers all of his assistants and drives to Omaha in a snowstorm -- it took them 30 minutes just to reach I-80 from Memorial Stadium -- to attend a Metro High School Football Coaches Association function.

Tom Osborne is glad to see his football and basketball head coaches making the rounds.

"Doc, from the day he got here, was out seeing people and connecting," Osborne said. "Bo has been very good that way, too. I think that's a good thing. The fans feel more connected to the coaches and the program.

"It isn't anything I've asked them to do. They operate as they see fit."

http://www.journalstar.com/blog/huskers.php

Exactly. Things seem like they are getting back to the way of Nebraska! FINALLY!

This is exactly what this University needed! We needed to get back to the Nebraska roots and build up from there. Not try and become a team that we are not. I think we'll see a great Nebraska teams come out of the ashes that was the Bill Callahan era. :clap