Is it Feb. 22nd yet?

Weber shouldve went pro while he had the chance

Yeah, totally. First game of the year and you suck? C'mon Weber, get with the program!

:sarcasm

By the way the Huskers lost 4-2 today in the game that was postponed from yesterday. And they decided not to play the 4th game of the series, so we come out of the weekend 1-2.

Which was better than I though we'd do. I thought we'd be 1-3 :lol:

I have to give credit for the boys showing their fight in all games. The first game could of been way worst but the last two innings we started to make a come back. The second game Johnny pitched his heart out and the boys answered with the bats. The third game Dan pitched well and then the bullpen let him down. I have to say it may of been the conditions of the field that led to that horrible 7th inning. I think we did well this weekend with the lack of outdoor practice. This week looks like it may work for the boys to get outside and this weekend looks wonderful for a home series.

Weber shouldve went pro while he had the chance

Yeah, totally. First game of the year and you suck? C'mon Weber, get with the program!

:sarcasm

By the way the Huskers lost 4-2 today in the game that was postponed from yesterday. And they decided not to play the 4th game of the series, so we come out of the weekend 1-2.

Which was better than I though we'd do. I thought we'd be 1-3 :lol:

For the record i have never liked weber. He was one of our worst pitchers on a mediocre staff last year. How he got drafted is beyond me anyhow.