Is it Feb. 22nd yet?

Yep, better write off the season after 1 game.

No need to go through Stanford's website to get the video. The free link is available on Huskers.com.

I was watching the video feed on mute with the streaming broadcast but then the feed went out. This guy who is broadcasting is TERRIBLE! He kept talking about how he had a cold and why he was coughing. He's pronouncing our name with every little syllable. He made a joke about an "epic comeback" and how "epic" it would be if Stanford came back. I mean he may be worse than this guy:

W45DRy7M1no

EDIT: He just talked about how the Rivals boards were making fun of him :lol:

Yep, better write off the season after 1 game.

No need to go through Stanford's website to get the video. The free link is available on Huskers.com.

I was watching the video feed on mute with the streaming broadcast but then the feed went out. This guy who is broadcasting is TERRIBLE! He kept talking about how he had a cold and why he was coughing. He's pronouncing our name with every little syllable. He made a joke about an "epic comeback" and how "epic" it would be if Stanford came back.

EDIT: He just talked about how the Rivals boards were making fun of him :lol:

Ha, wow. I listened to him for a few seconds, thought he made Jim Rose sound manly :dunno I'm thinking the only syllable he didn't use to pronounce anything was the last "e" in Belfonte.

Nebraska WON the second game 9-2, I guess the team could be decent, too early to tell

how good we are will depend on 2 things...

1) how well our pitching steps up.. the 9-2 doesn't surprise me because we had Johnny on the hill...

2) how well our 'clutch' hitting is, that is, with RISP... we left way too many runners on in both games last year, and that looked like our downfall last year.. sure, we scored 9 in game 2, but we also left at least 15 on.. that was through 8 i think, possibly the game.. that can't happen...