A comfortable fit

"That was a problem throughout my coaching career," Osborne said. "I was presumed to be too bland, too nice and wouldn't be able to win the big one, but we've got a guy now who won't be too bland and too nice.

Thats a strange comment from Osborne. Does Dr Tom regret not being more emotional and sometimes to nice?

no no no...the the next line makes that make sense... "we have now rectified that" dr tom states he's very sarcastic in more then winning and that's him being sarcastic. it was a joke.

That is just Dr. Tom's way at taking a shot at the "experts" who know more about football than he did. Kind of like the "Its the offense of the 50's versus the offense of the 90's. We will see who wins." quote that he made before the 96 Fiesta Bowl.

:bonez:bonez:madash:madash:bonez:bonez

This says it all.

"When Coach Osborne presented this opportunity to me and we talked about it, it became obvious that this was where I needed to be and this was where my family needed to be," Pelini said. "Because what I've learned over the years that I've been coaching is this: It's about the people."

>>>T_O_B

:bonez:cheers:cheers:bonez