Ell Roberson

Guest WyomingHusker

he'll play. right now this has no substance. until the cops or courts are involved, Snynder will not take the hit unless it makes them look bad.

personally I think its curious that it comes to surface the day b4 the game. sounds like a little case of blackmail. not saying it didnt happen, just saying if it happened months ago, why now? Roberson will play, b/c snyder knows they cant beat Marshalls johnson w/out him, and right now it is only hearsay. Nice job KSU and Roberson, you have officially risen to the elite!!! how does it feel felons!!??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well congrats K State Wildhacks, you are finally approaching the top. Felons and all!!! Good for you. FEel good about yourself? YOu shouldnt. losers.

Nice chokejob in the Fiesta bowl too by the way. OSU stinks. you gave that game to them. played like garbage. Raperson cost you the game b/c his head was elsewhere. how bout them apples jerkoffs!!???!!!

Roberson you are an embarassment to the Big 12, go away loser!

My favorite ws Snyder saying he will still punish Raperson. What did he make him walk back to manhattan? Sholdve the way he played. pathetic. how does it feel kstate to be the harbinger of shame for the big 12? you suck.

• 2 weeks later...

So hucklefusker, how did this fiasco turn out anyway? I heard they yanked Ellie's 'ship and Fiesta bowl loser ring. this true? what a crock. does this piss you off or what? i should hope so. made your program look twice as nice taking action after the game not to mention even after he has adjudicated by the POLEase. hmmm... would the same thing have happened if they wouldve won the fiesta bowl perhaps? doubt it. what do you kstate hax think? if thats not 2 much 2 AX.

The whole thing is a crap deal. Let's get one thing straight here first though. This kid is getting drilled for missing curfew not rape. This girl has told everyone she never said no. She knew what was going on and let it happen. It wasn't until after he left that she got pissed. It's still wrong and I'm not making excuses for him. He should have never been in that situation in the first place. It's wrong but, not illegal. Most of us felt Raperson should have either sat out the first half or not played at all. Harsh punishment for missing curfew? Not sure because of the situation.

Coach Snyder really f'd up here. Taking his scholarship was ridiculous. It made the whole thing look worse. If all he did was break curfew why take the scholorship? I wish I had more to say on it. It sucks but we just don't know why Snyder did it.

If getting to the top means getting criminals out of trouble than you can keep your tradition. This is our first controversy and it sucks. I hope we never have it happen again. I guess since you have had so many you have become numb to it. Don't try and lecture us on how to conduct ourselves on sportsmanship issues. You're still the cream of the crop when it comes to getting players out of trouble. We don't sucker punch fans and we don't slash high school kids tires for their choices on where to go to school. If anyone is in the toilet here it's you.