NU vs. MU

I think if NU gets to the finals they are in the big dance for sure

thats how it should be but like I said you need to have at least .500 conference record or win your conference tourney...

unless this is a new rule this year..

your wrong.

last year, arkansas went 21-13... 7-9 in the SEC... and they got a 12 seed in the tourney.....

KSU also was 10-6 in Big 12 play last year and 22-11 overall and didn't make it. The Huskers RPI is sitting at about 93 right now. Which I don't understand because their W/L record against the top 100 is the same as West Virginia, and they are RPI 31. With that said, the Huskers need to win the tourney to make it in. They are finishing the season off right and playing some good basketball. I think Doc has maxed out the talent that is here. The Huskers are playing solid team basketball and it is fun to watch.

no i completely agree with you there.. i don't at all believe we should make the tournament with our resume.. now, say we would beat isu and cu, then lost the one to a&m.. then i think maybe we are talking.. because we don't have those "bad losses". but that being said, we need to beat KU, KSU/A&M before we can even talk about the at large.. although, that would cause quite a stir.. isn't the bracket normally done before the Big 12 championship game is done?

I think if NU gets to the finals they are in the big dance for sure

thats how it should be but like I said you need to have at least .500 conference record or win your conference tourney...

unless this is a new rule this year..

your wrong.

last year, arkansas went 21-13... 7-9 in the SEC... and they got a 12 seed in the tourney.....

KSU also was 10-6 in Big 12 play last year and 22-11 overall and didn't make it. The Huskers RPI is sitting at about 93 right now. Which I don't understand because their W/L record against the top 100 is the same as West Virginia, and they are RPI 31. With that said, the Huskers need to win the tourney to make it in. They are finishing the season off right and playing some good basketball. I think Doc has maxed out the talent that is here. The Huskers are playing solid team basketball and it is fun to watch.

no i completely agree with you there.. i don't at all believe we should make the tournament with our resume.. now, say we would beat isu and cu, then lost the one to a&m.. then i think maybe we are talking.. because we don't have those "bad losses". but that being said, we need to beat KU, KSU/A&M before we can even talk about the at large.. although, that would cause quite a stir.. isn't the bracket normally done before the Big 12 championship game is done?

Usually the bracket is just about done by the time the Big 12 championship game is over, which is dumb. If the Huskers had beaten ISU, CU and MU when they should have, Nebraska would probably be an NCAA at large contender.

if they would of beat those 3.. they'd be N.. but they didn't..and thats why i'm sayin... what if you get a team like.. well nebraska or colorado somehow in the finals by some miracle.. that could cause some trouble on sunday

Very well could, but South Carolina had a similar occurence 2 or 3 years ago. They made a run through the SEC tourney and finally ended up falling to Florida by 2 or 3 points and ended the season at like 21-14. They were left out and ended up winning the NIT. I agree, by getting to the finals, the Huskers put their name out there, but until then, they are off the radar for the NCAA. I think they get back in the NCAA next year or the year after.