NU vs. Charlotte

Huskers home for NIT

Nebraska's in the NIT, and at home, to boot.

The Huskers, the No. 3 seed, will play No. 6 seed Charlotte on Wednesday in Lincoln.

Tip-off is 8 p.m. Television: ESPN Classic.

Tickets: B Section are $12, C Section and chairbacks are $10, upper benches are $5, and UNL students are $4. Season ticket holders have already received an opportunity to purchase tickets. Most A section tickets are already sold.

Available: Beginning tonight on Huskers.com, and also on Monday during regular business hours at the ticket office across from Memorial Stadium or by calling 1-800-8BIGRED.

Sell it out! GBR

you should give LJS credit to your post...

anyways it should be a good game, but NU should win just by looking at their schedule and wins and losses

I just got my tickets, 2 tix for the game in B were $1 more than 1 ticket in C for a big regular season game. I suggest everyone gets out and supports the team

ESPN Classic?! As in, the channel that Time Warner removed from my lineup. Damn. :angry:

Anybody who has Time Warner should be at the game and not watching it on TV anyway...

some people do this thing called work... especially college students that are forced to work nearly 40 hours a week plus class to be able to pay to go to work..and then the only tv there is basic cable....just saying, think about who you're criticizing there before you do....

ESPN Classic?! As in, the channel that Time Warner removed from my lineup. Damn. :angry:

Anybody who has Time Warner should be at the game and not watching it on TV anyway...

some people do this thing called work... especially college students that are forced to work nearly 40 hours a week plus class to be able to pay to go to work..and then the only tv there is basic cable....just saying, think about who you're criticizing there before you do....

Hey man, calm down.

THe game is at 8 anyway, not all people work till 8 like you apparently do.

Hey man, calm down.

THe game is at 8 anyway, not all people work till 8 like you apparently do.

I was just saying that if you are within the Time Warner viewing area then you are close enough to the Devaney that you should be at the game and not watching it on TV