Tourney

Quite a few good games today, espically the Duke game that they should have lost.

On a local note it looked like the Qwest center parking was a mess, but hey they will lose 1/3 of the spots for the new baseball stadium so that should help :sarcasm. I didn't like how Creighton name was on the floor along with the Valley logo, gives Omaha a bad look :bang

The Quest is Creighton's home, no reason for them to change the floor. The Valley didn't have a good showing this year but I don't think the logo on the floor makes Omaha look bad. Parking probably will need fixing after the new stadium is there. Overall the national exposure of Omaha because of the Quest is a great thing. The baseball stadium will no doubt bring the same exposure.

Duke finally lost, West Virginia got it done.

No one cares what city the game is in just that it is a game. The stadium will not bring more exposure, I think that it will just make the locals mad (yes they will still go to the cws), and the rest of nation doesn't care a whole lot. The new stadium pisses me off too much to talk about it so lets just stop it now