Now that Bball season is over...

I'm sorry I just can't get into baseball season, too much steroid usage (Allegedly), not as exciting as

football or basketball, but I am hearing a lot of optimism about the NU program.

I'm pretty sure theres a kid from my school going on a full ride to play baseball at kansas

That kids looks pretty good to me. I think he may be a good ballplayer one day at the college level, but time will tell...

2008 kansas schedule and my predictions

Aug. 30 Florida Int'l....W

Sep. 6 Louisiana Tech....W

Sep. 13 at South Florida...L (Speed, SF has it, Kansas dont)

Sep. 20 Sam Houston St....W

Oct. 4 at Iowa State...W

Oct. 11 Colorado....W

Oct. 18 at Oklahoma...L (oklahomas always tough)

Oct. 25 Texas Tech...L (graham harrell to michael crabtree will be heard a lot this day)

Nov. 1 Kansas State....W

Nov. 8 at Nebraska...L (no too far fetched to believe this)

Nov. 15 Texas...L (Will Muschamp's new D will shut you boys out)

Nov. 29 at Missouri...L (repeat of last year)

kansas will come back to earth after their FLUKE of a 2007 season

I agree with the picks, except for the South Florida call. I think KU wins that one. Beating VT in the Orange Bowl should have dispelled the speed thing. And Texas wont shut anyone out this year.

South Florida beat West Virginia, Auburn, Pitt and Louisville in 2007. They started 6-0 beating 2 ranked teams (Auburn and WVU). With the exception of their bowl game against Oregon, USF's losses were by a TD or less. They climbed to as high as #2 in the polls last year. Leavitt is a good coach. Don't discount USF. Kansas loses to USF this year.

But wait...South Florida might have beaten some ranked teams but Kansas beat....uh...um....Florida International and...uh...Baylor, SE Louisiana and lots of the other college football elites.... <_<

And the year before (in 2006), when they went to a bowl and we were 6-6, we beat.... South Florida, and there was no Reesing then and you all are convinced we sucked (almost beat you all as well)