Predict the Spring Game Standouts

Offensive Standout: Marlon Lucky

Defensive Standout: Phillip Dillard

Offensive Newcomer: Meno Holt

Defensive Newcomer: LaTravis Washington

I wanted to put Helu in there somewhere, but I don't think he'll quite be the offensive standout, but he's already more than a newcomer because a lot of people know his name and remember his play.

Im looking forward to seeing Glenn at LB. Im also curious to see what happens at safety with Asante, Thenarse, and Culburt. Nothing against Asante or anything, but I would love to see Thenarse and Culburt in the defensive backfield together. Just imagine them coming up to fill a hole and the hits they would deliver!

Im looking forward to seeing Glenn at LB. Im also curious to see what happens at safety with Asante, Thenarse, and Culburt. Nothing against Asante or anything, but I would love to see Thenarse and Culburt in the defensive backfield together. Just imagine them coming up to fill a hole and the hits they would deliver!

Word coming out of camp is Asante is hands down the best Safety of them all. Don't get me wrong if I could choose any I'd say Rickey Thenarse just because of how he plays. Supposedly there will be a lot of situations with all 3 on the field, with any of the 3 being able to come down to more a LB role.

Cool, I hadn't heard much of anything about the safetys yet. I'm still hoping for the outside possibility that LB will be enough of a weak spot that Culburt might decide to try out for a LB postion. I know it has been said that he is at safety but if it comes down to starting he might think about the switch. This all being assumed that Ricky and Asante are going to start at the safety spots.