First Post

Been a lurker for a little while now.. Just thought Id introuduce myself.. GBR!!!

Welcome to the Board! We love seeing new people join - since they have to buy pizza and beer for everyone else!

Just to make it easier on you, just send me your credit card information and I'll take care of the rest.

No - no need to thank me. We love to help!

Just a little friendly advice Pacific................don't trust this man!!!! He's a lawyer and swindler to boot and the next thing you know you'll be paying him $200.00 an hour to give you "legal advice."

Been a lurker for a little while now.. Just thought Id introuduce myself.. GBR!!!

Welcome to the Board! We love seeing new people join - since they have to buy pizza and beer for everyone else!

Just to make it easier on you, just send me your credit card information and I'll take care of the rest.

Just a little friendly advice Pacific................don't trust this man!!!! He's a lawyer and swindler to boot and the next thing you know you'll be paying him $200.00 an hour to give you "legal advice."

Ah, BRI's still sore that he didn't figure it out until the third time he sent me his credit card information...

Ah, BRI's still sore that he didn't figure it out until the third time he sent me his credit card information...

Damn straight!!!! Guy hasn't represented me right yet!

Damn straight!!!! Guy hasn't represented me right yet!

Wadda mean?!?! I got paid, didn't I? What could be more right than that, I ask you?

Some people...

Welcome to the board!

Now, before you can become an official member, you must go through initiation.

For your first task you must sneak into Bo Pelini's house, put on a pair of diapers, crawl into bed with him and his wife while they are sleeping and take a picture.

You have 12 hours. Go!

:)

:lol::lol::lol: Consider it done!

Drowning is legend around these parts for this little feat that must be done. He lost a leg to a crocodile while crossing the moat that guarded Coach Callahan's house during his initiation mission.

Yeah. He got me, but I tore one of the bastard's eyes out though.