Need to decorate Husker style

I really need some help. I have a new office at work. I would really appreciate some help from my Husker family decorating it.

I have a major sooner fan in the office next to mine and I am ill when I look in and see all the sooner stuff that he has.

I am certainly not asking for a hand out. Just some inexpensive stuff that I couldnt get here in Okie land for a reasonable price.

Ebay has gotten me ripped off many times so I ask you folks, please help me design on a dime and get some good looking posters ,plaques ,anything that would make my office home.

Not to mention that it would make the sooner fan next door realize that there is a Husker next to him.

Any help would be appreciated.

OKC

Well I put up my Husker flag on the wall last Thursday. I walked in today and some one put a post it on the flag that read... Go mike callihan, I mean bo pellini.

Gotta love the hatorade.

I put a note under theirs that read. Its PELINI P-E-L-I-N-I. By the way , how did the nineties work out for you sooner fans???

This is going to be a constant back and fourth.

Im up for it. Just hope like hell we at least have a decent game when we play them or they will tar and feather me. LOL

I work across the hall from a rabid (figuratively...not literally...well...maybe a little) OU fan who gives me hell all the time. I just dish it back. Great thing is though, he respects NU and hopes we return to dominance again. We give each other crap all the time but we know it's all in fun.

I've also started noticing quite a bit more vehicles with NU memorabilia on em. Seen a truck yesterday after leaving the gym with a Blackshirts decal on the tailgate and another red truck today with a Nebraska novelty license plate. Also, just last week I seen another guy in the gym wearing a Nebraska t-shirt.