To all those that signed up, but didn't join a team, I sent you an offer to join my team.

I asked to be released to join your team. They said I could be traded to ya. Player name is Blackshirts Guru of course. I was 3rd on the depth chart so don't worry, they don't want squat in return. Prolly a CPU plaer. The commish that is going to send you a message is cincuento. Once I have time I am going to shoot this Defensive End into a stud. (buy Flex Points)

To all those that signed up, but didn't join a team, I sent you an offer to join my team.

I asked to be released to join your team. They said I could be traded to ya. Player name is Blackshirts Guru of course. I was 3rd on the depth chart so don't worry, they don't want squat in return. Prolly a CPU plaer. The commish that is going to send you a message is cincuento. Once I have time I am going to shoot this Defensive End into a stud. (buy Flex Points)

Sweet, your my highest rated player and now a starter at Defensive End. Would you be interested in a GM position?

Sweet, your my highest rated player and now a starter at Defensive End. Would you be interested in a GM position?

Sure I can do what I can to help. We def need to get some players signed.

I sent you a message, let me know if ya have any openings.

But is it TOTALLY free???? :dunno:dunno:):):)

Yes everything is TOTALLY free. The only time you will have to spend real money is if you want to buy more Flex Points. Which you gain and earn by playing well and referring people. Buying Flex Points is OPTIONAL.

Exactly. You have the option of spending money, but it's not necessary to play. In fact, I haven't had to spend any money on it yet and we are beginning our second season today.