KSU gets Nebraska kid

ORIAN MATTHIES?  nobody wants him

:cheers

I'd take him in a heart beat.

Some Nebraska kids I would say yes. The kids that grew up loving and dreaming of Nebraska. This kid wasn't like that. He's never even been to a game. Believe I know what your saying. I agree with most Nebraska kids, but not this one.

Agreed ..Mathias didn't bleed Husker red since a young buck

Some Nebraska kids I would say yes. The kids that grew up loving and dreaming of Nebraska. This kid wasn't like that. He's never even been to a game. Believe I know what your saying. I agree with most Nebraska kids, but not this one.

Just because he wasn't a huge fan of nebraska shouldn't downplay what kind of player he is. I know previous huskers who didn't have nebraska as their favorite team when in high school but they went there and were successful.

Just because he wasn't a huge fan of nebraska shouldn't downplay what kind of player he is. I know previous huskers who didn't have nebraska as their favorite team when in high school but they went there and were successful.

But it helps.

Where is this kid going anyway? He isn't even on the Rivals top 10 in Nebraska.

Orion chose to go to Chadron State. Nebraska along with about 8 other D 1 school offered him full ride's but he wasn't interested. I know he didn't like the nu coaches. I've heard rumors that grades are an issue and that they weren't.

Orion chose to go to Chadron State. Nebraska along with about 8 other D 1 school offered him full ride's but he wasn't interested. I know he didn't like the nu coaches. I've heard rumors that grades are an issue and that they weren't.

Didn't NU and Iowa ask him to visit? I didn't know they offered. So let me guess you would rather have this kid then any of the linemen the Big Red signed? That's freakin outstanding.

Didn't NU and Iowa ask him to visit? I didn't know they offered. So let me guess you would rather have this kid then any of the linemen the Big Red signed? That's freakin outstanding.

I didn't say that. I just like his size and speed. He has a ton of potential.

I didn't say that.  I just like his size and speed.  He has a ton of potential.

Sounds like a lot of kids in our class. :woo

sounds like his academics are pretty similiar aswell. :woo

Good thing they don't have quizzes for points during half time. Picou and this kid would be screwed, I guess.