KSU gets Nebraska kid

First McCardle, then Everidge, now this kid. Snyder owns Nebraska. He is stealing all the top talent from the Big Red. :wacko: Solich would of given this kid a scholarship.

What ever happened to that overhyped kid from Overton?

Last I checked, alot of those s****y Nebraska kids won a lot of games and alot of championships for this program.

Oh well, dont let a little thing like reality destroy your dreamland :wasted .

Last I checked, alot of those s****y Nebraska kids won a lot of games and alot of championships for this program.

Oh well, dont let a little thing like reality destroy your dreamland  :wasted .

He didn't say they didn't.

I just dont get the distain being shown for Nebraska kids?? What gives?

NE kids have done more for this program than anyone, and for some mental midget to get himself off by lessening the contributions of said people is pure blasphemy.

First McCardle, then Everidge, now this kid.  Snyder owns Nebraska.  He is stealing all the top talent from the Big Red. :wacko:  Solich would of given this kid a scholarship.

What ever happened to that overhyped kid from Overton?

Oh well, dont let a little thing like reality destroy your dreamland :wasted .

Thinks for pointing that out. I don't really know what any of it has to do with three average-below average kids going to KSU. But thinks all the same.

I know where you can get a time machine cheap if you need to go back in time.

Oh well, dont let a little thing like reality destroy your dreamland  :wasted .

He didn't say they didn't.

I just dont get the distain being shown for Nebraska kids?? What gives?

NE kids have done more for this program than anyone, and for some mental midget to get himself off by lessening the contributions of said people is pure blasphemy.

He was talking about the three kids in question, not anyone else. He hasn't lessened any contributions that anyone has made that I can see.

Mental midget? OK. Noted.