Editing Music

Bit of a situation here, for this upcoming baseball season our team is making a CD with everyone having their own batter ditty on, and some of the songs have some naughty language in them that wouldn't be allowed to play over the intercom, considering its a school event and all they are picky.

I've tried to search for a cleaner version of the song, but i can't find anything. Would anyone be able to cover up the bad words in the song without taking out the background music too? Any help would be appreciated!

Bit of a situation here, for this upcoming baseball season our team is making a CD with everyone having their own batter ditty on, and some of the songs have some naughty language in them that wouldn't be allowed to play over the intercom, considering its a school event and all they are picky.

I've tried to search for a cleaner version of the song, but i can't find anything. Would anyone be able to cover up the bad words in the song without taking out the background music too? Any help would be appreciated!

I will do it. I should be able to get it done soon.

Upload it to DROP and PM me the link.

I will do it. I should be able to get it done soon.

Upload it to DROP and PM me the link.

The best way I've come up with is reversing the word. It keeps the beat of the song, albeit it sounds a tiny odd. If you have a way to just remove the vocal, I would love if you would share it with me. That could be very handy.

You can't remove only the vocal track without the master track and different channels. You could, if you were very skilled, make it seem like you did just that, but you would be lying without the master in hand :P

Haha, ya. I've been trying to figure out a way to at least kind of do it with Audacity for the past day. If any free program could do it, it would be Audacity, but I'm coming up blank.