New Husker video I made.

Great Video.

I totally agree with what you said, "You can't know where you're going, if you don't know where you've been."

Nebraska through the Devaney era and Tom Osborne and Frank Solich, when we were down, we didn't hang our heads. We overcame, and kicked ass. Callahan comes to town and we have a coach who looks like he's ready to bury his head in the field. When the desire isn't there it's hard for the players to have direction. Nebraska is getting the shot in the arm. The players and the fans. It's like when you watch the video you remember what was once great. How long has it been where you get to where you're counting down the days to the start of the season, and you're pacing a rut into the floor?

Now that I've written a book, it's videos like this that stir the Husker Spirit in your soul.. It's time to come out of hibernation, because The Big Red Machine is hungry.

I loved the intro and the choice of music you selected. The ending with Grix was an awesome way to end it. Damn fine job! :thumbs

thanks to everyone that has seen it. Send it to all your husker friends. The more hits it recieves the more I want to take the time to make these. thanks everyone. and GO BIG RED.