Lucky and Ganz Named to 2008 Award Watch Lists

"By he own admission he was holding back last season."

i don't know why anyone would do this, it speaks poorly of his character, IMO. now, foolishly, he only has one season to get it right and bust his butt. good luck to him, he needs to leave everything on the field this year.

He probably did it to protect himself and ensure his draft status. It was clear after a time that the defense was simply going to eliminate any good the offense did. In a way it makes a certain sense, but I think the fan base will find itself rather forgiving next year if Lucky starts averaging a hundred yards rushing per game. I hope he's got a whole lot of talent we haven't seen yet that's ready to explode this year. With a sensible blocking scheme he should look like a superstar (and if our line is as good as it appears it'll be).

i don't know why anyone would do this, it speaks poorly of his character, IMO. now, foolishly, he only has one season to get it right and bust his butt. good luck to him, he needs to leave everything on the field this year.

If I remember correctly, he said it was so he could last the entire season.

My only problem with that is people in the NFL are going to wonder if he can actually last an entire NFL season?!

If I remember correctly, he said it was so he could last the entire season.

My only problem with that is people in the NFL are going to wonder if he can actually last an entire NFL season?!

Ask the Chiefs about Larry "Diaper boy" Johnson