The Path to Pelini

GET THE BOOK ON BO

Bo Pelini is back, and Husker fans are fired up about his return. In The Path to Pelini, we follow the winding road that led Pelini from Nebraska to Oklahoma and LSU and back to NU as head coach. Read more than 100 pages of Journal Star stories documenting the many controversial changes in the football program since that wild 2003 season - the firing of Frank Solich, the hiring and firing of Bill Callahan, Steve Pederson's dismissal and the return of Tom Osborne - and check out new insider commentary from veteran Husker writer Steven M. Sipple. It's the perfect primer for Pelini's debut season as head coach.

Link to buy book

the name of the book kinda bothers me because it kinda sounds like we're all following pelini like he's the freankin' messiah or something.

tho i wander the valley of missouri, i shall fear no spread option for i believe in Him who is Pelini and He knows the Cover Two!

and the Osborne spake, "it is good!"

look, i know this is odd coming from a guy who says he's living in bo pelini's backyard, but i'm think we should maybe cut back on the koolaid a little bit.