Reflections

Glad to hear I inspired you my friend!

I love the flag Husker design like MAD! I had the original as a wallpaper a while back, but this one blows the original out of the water (no pun intended, lol)

Your reflections look awesome, and I love the perspective you put into it!

I hope you saved all the peices as a .psd because I would personally like to see the schedule below the Husker logo, rather then on it. Its too good of a logo to cover up! If you post one like that in either 1280x1024 or 1366x768, I will TOTALLY add it to my wallpaper changer rotation!!!

Just remember, This is only my opinion and my style is to fill up empty like areas. I think your wallpapers as they stand now are excellent!!!

I also know that by moving the schedule down, you will lose some of the logo reflection, but I can live with that, lmao!

Thanks for the comments and suggestions.

I had an idea and took it in a little bit different direction this time, plus I lightened up the N a little. What do you think?

I could easliy make the black water reflection if you would prefer that instead.

2008nuschedule09yo0.jpg

DUDE, this is my wallpaper now, OMG Great job my friend!

Also I just noticed that I used the now old Iowa St logo and you have the new one (which honestly, Iowa St made a huge mistake removing the tornado bird. IMO the old logo was a million times better!), good job keeping up with the times!

This wallpaper will be the first to go into my rotation that's not one of my own! Thats big time my friend, lol.

BTW, if you want a GREAT wallpaper Changer, download Winwall from here - http://www.mediafire.com/?yymidg1mljg

I uploaded it myself as this completely free version is hard to find. I have been using it for years and tried other changers that are shareware, but nothing to date can touch winwall!

Thanks Wicked! I'm glad you liked it. I really appreciate the advice and feedback on fine tuning the images.

I have to agree with you - the old ISU logo was much better. Thanks for the link to the Wallpaper changer too. I've downloaded it but haven't had a chance to install it yet.

GO BIG RED!

• 2 weeks later...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...