I Root for Nebraska!

O.K. fellow Cornhusker fans, the season just isn't getting here soon enough. We probably all mentioned our devotion to the Cornhuskers on the welcome board, but since we're a little more than a month away I thought it would be cool to let out all that emotion that is stirring inside us on why we Bleed Scarlet Red, and what it means to be a Cornhusker Fan NOW in '08 when the ship seems to be righted again. If you want to talk PAST, Present and Future, please do. I appreciate everyone's input. Call me nuts, but the only way to subdue my hunger for the season to start is to know that I'm not the only Husker Freak out there.

I've said it time and time again. Being a Nebraska fan wasn't just by chance. It was by birth. My Dad stands 5ft 7in, and when Nebraska is on TV you can hear his voice a mile away. He's the one who got me interested. Watching the games growing up, understanding the rivalry between Nebraska and Oklahoma, and knowing the only color of choice on Husker Saturdays is Scarlet Red. Sometimes my Dad's influence rubs off on me because I'll be decked out from head to toe in Husker Stuff. Husker Hat, Shirt, Boxers, Socks... I have to have a Blackshirt on under my Husker Shirt or whatever Jersey I choose to wear too.

I cried tears of joy and simply cried while rooting for Nebraska. Went to my first game in Memorial Stadium in 1995 and was able to see Tommie Frazier, Brook Berringer and co at work.

Moving ahead to the present. I have a feeling that we're on the verge of seeing something really special happen with the Cornhuskers that begins in '08. Nebraska is on their way back to being the Dominant Program Again.

GO BIG RED!

O.K. fellow Cornhusker fans, the season just isn't getting here soon enough. We probably all mentioned our devotion to the Cornhuskers on the welcome board, but since we're a little more than a month away I thought it would be cool to let out all that emotion that is stirring inside us on why we Bleed Scarlet Red, and what it means to be a Cornhusker Fan NOW in '08 when the ship seems to be righted again. If you want to talk PAST, Present and Future, please do. I appreciate everyone's input. Call me nuts, but the only way to subdue my hunger for the season to start is to know that I'm not the only Husker Freak out there.

I've said it time and time again. Being a Nebraska fan wasn't just by chance. It was by birth. My Dad stands 5ft 7in, and when Nebraska is on TV you can hear his voice a mile away. He's the one who got me interested. Watching the games growing up, understanding the rivalry between Nebraska and Oklahoma, and knowing the only color of choice on Husker Saturdays is Scarlet Red. Sometimes my Dad's influence rubs off on me because I'll be decked out from head to toe in Husker Stuff. Husker Hat, Shirt, Boxers, Socks... I have to have a Blackshirt on under my Husker Shirt or whatever Jersey I choose to wear too.

I cried tears of joy and simply cried while rooting for Nebraska. Went to my first game in Memorial Stadium in 1995 and was able to see Tommie Frazier, Brook Berringer and co at work.

Moving ahead to the present. I have a feeling that we're on the verge of seeing something really special happen with the Cornhuskers that begins in '08. Nebraska is on their way back to being the Dominant Program Again.

GO BIG RED!

I think this year will be the start of a great rise back to National prominence...oh ya GO BIG RED!!