OU NU rival

And make CU cry even louder?

Yep...let's do it! :clap

I don't know about the rest of you, but the way they keep trying to shove the so-called rivalry with CU down my throat every time I turn around is starting to make me hate Colorado... I mean the whole freakin state...not just the football team..

I agree can anyone make an actual arguement on who is our best candidate for a rival other than Oklahoma?

The ONLY chance would be to change conference by-laws. And even Dr. Tom has said the powers that be at the forming of the Big 12 wanted a Texas OU rivalry. The conference won't bend to Nebraska easily. That being said, I'm all for it. I think the Univ. status is large enough (and the profits to be had large enough) to at least be considered. Espescialy with the trend towards neutral site games. Wheres our piece of that pie?

The ONLY chance would be to change conference by-laws. And even Dr. Tom has said the powers that be at the forming of the Big 12 wanted a Texas OU rivalry. The conference won't bend to Nebraska easily. That being said, I'm all for it. I think the Univ. status is large enough (and the profits to be had large enough) to at least be considered. Espescialy with the trend towards neutral site games. Wheres our piece of that pie?

Lincoln is pretty neutral inmo :) and it would help to fill our seats. :sarcasm