Possible night games?

One of the good things the-coach-whose-name-shall-not-be-mentioned did, IMO was to put early non-con games at night for recruiting purposes. The recruits can fly into Lincoln after their game on Friday night and witness the splendor that is a Husker home game. Then fly back to California. Now the emphasis is Texas so this may change.

From Tom Shatel's Q&A on omaha.com:

Just curious if you have heard what network will be picking up the VA Tech/NU game. I would think ABC or ESPN, because of it being an ACC team. I can't say I've seen them on FSN much.

Because we won't know until two, or one, week before the game which network will pick it up, I'm going to guess ESPN, on one of those 4 or 5 p.m. starts. I also expect ABC, assuming a Missouri win over Illinois, will pick up Mizzou at Nebraska on Oct. 4 — but ABC might wait to see if Nebraska beats Va. Tech first.

Either way, Mizzou-Nebraska is a big-time game. It's one of the few chances for MU to lose because of the other intriguing reason: MU hasn't won in Lincoln in 30 years.

http://www.omaha.com/index.php?u_page=1921