WHERE WILL WATSON GO?

OLDMAN

If your not sold on Watson you haven't been paying attention to the Big 12 the last decade! 2001 CU game, hello! This guy knows the conference and knows how to get a lot from a little. He is most certainly an asset to our football team.

He had alot of talent at CU and had middle of the road offenses (with one exception). He was at least smart enough to kiss up to TO and save his job, but if he can't get us the spread, he can hit the bricks. His offense is boring and predictable.

Hmmmm, boring and predictable? Where you refering to Watson or Osborne there?

A lot of talent at CU? Maybe at HB, but otherwise they where average to good, never great!

WTF is with everyones obsession with the spread! Yes it has proven to be effective for some teams. If you don't have the personel you don't run it! And it was designed to cover up deficiencies that we don't have. I.E. a smallish O-line and lack of solid running backs.

Our offense is the strength of the team, why switch to what every one else runs? Doesn't make a damn bit of sense!!! Stop trying to fit in and just enjoy what OUR team has to offer. Which can be pretty damn exciting on it's own!

Are some of you people kidding me? The only reason he left CU was because Barnett lost control of his kids off the field. Nothing in this guys past says he won't stay for years to come. Boring and predictable? I'm sure you say that HB pass to the QB coming? Whatever though some folks will never be happy. If we ran the spread they would want the I.

I think a lot of the people don't like him because he has ties to Billy C. Point blank end of story. It's funny T.O. (the almighty according to some) backs him yet people still think he is a joker. Almost makes sense, almost.

Lane Kiffen give me a break. Isn't he the same guy that USC fans wanted gone when he took over for Chow? Also hasn't he proven to be a bad coach while with the Raiders? Sounds like someone else.