Florida RB Noel Devine

Wow. Nice find Eric. This kid is a freakshow. Looks like he's in FFWD and everyone else in x2. I was gonna make a comment about one of his runs, but then there were about 30 more that were equally as impressive so I dont know where to begin.

What stood out to me was his amazing burst and balance. A play in particular when he spun off a guy into the endzone, and bumped into his own guy falling backwards.. yet managed to maintain his feet and his teammate fell down. Just plain stupid skills. Cant believe that was only 1 years worth of highlights..

The three things that stood out - vision, balance and speed.

Vision - notice how many times he cut back against the grain because he seemed to always see a lane opening backside.

Balance - very good feet, he gets hit and doesn't go down. And better yet, seems to bounce off and not lose a step.

Speed - notice how many times defenders had a pursuit angle, and he still outran them.

A stud already...

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I found out about Noel Devine like last summer when I saw his Freshman video. It was nasty, looked like he was a fifth year senior out there or something. What I don't get is his stats aren't that impressive, he only rushed for like 1600 this year, but every clip you see he's rushing for about a 70 or 80 yard touchdown. Same way with his frosh year when he only got like 900. It leads me to believe either he turns it up for some games against lesser competition, or he's injured a lot. But none-the-less, the kid is a freak. He's probably a Cane though, as much as I hate to say it.