Darkhorse recruit

Which recruit will come out of no where this summer and play a significant role?  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Went with Hickman myself.  Can't coach desire, heart, and competitiveness.

Like it

Isn't he greyshirting? If so he's not going to do anything.

I thought I read that Hickman is grayshirting and Glenn will almost definitely redshirt. Wilson and Rands may be the only ones to see the field. Wasn't Potter going to redshirt as well, to add some weight and muscle?

Probably Rands and Wilson, due to the immense shortage in the secondary and returning game that cally and coz left us with.

You mean that Frank left us with? What juniors/seniors do we have that are ready to step in?

Because we have a couple of guys who think they're ready for the NFL, it's the coaches fault?

Definatly Rands, Just catching a punt would be a huge improvement over last year and I think this guy is going to be a playmaker. The Dante Hall type. He won't play anywhere else besides returner.

mccray was suppose to be alot like daunte hall aswell according to callahan and we seen how that played out.