OK Please no more

:rant

OK I would like to just go one day without reading.

IMO or IMHO or just plain seeing In My Opinion

if you are typing it we assume it is yours. If it is not then just say this guy says and quote them.

:rant

HW R U? IM fine. C U l8r OMG, Madison has a new BF!

OK, how did I do with my text messaging practice? (I direct that question to those in the audience born after 1991.) Pretty good for an old fart? ohyeah.gif

I once googled "FTW", but still don't know what it means BTW.

"FTW" means Fort Worth, ya big silly!

No..I'm almost positive that's "DFW"

Wow.. I'm suddenly reminded of a Childrens book my Aunt in KC got me.

"CDB" <--link

41XFM3XWENL._SL500_BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_OU01_AA240_SH20_.jpg

CDB= (See Thee Bee)

D B S A B-Z B (The Bee is a Busy Bee)

O, S N-D? (Oh, Isn't He?)

Lucky she waited until I was in Jr. High and already learned most of my wurds...Probably helps me to read Tuff Tiger's posts <_<

If you are typing something, then we also assume it's what you think. That doesn't make it superfluous to say, "I think that..."

It's the difference between:

Curenski Gilleylen is the best WR in the Big 12

and

IMO, Curenski Gilleylen is the best WR in the Big 12

I don't see the big deal. Its a form of communication that is becoming more and more popular.

I also don't understand why people jump on a poster for a misspelling a word. BFD!!!

It doesn't mean that person is a dumb sh#t. it means that the person might be preoccupied tired or drunk..... In my case all three. :)

sh#t happens ... lighten up.

FTW stands for "For the win".....gamers usually say it when they are happy or something.

For The Win?

(Still sounds gay) From now on, In my mind as I'm reading those initials..I'll just say something more colorful like "Fukc the Whales"

I don't see the big deal. Its a form of communication that is becoming more and more popular.

I also don't understand why people jump on a poster for a misspelling a word. BFD!!!

It doesn't mean that person is a dumb sh#t. it means that the person might be preoccupied tired or drunk..... In my case all three. :)

:dunno ..My sh#t really is pretty stupid..Just sits there and won't sit up or roll over.

I've gotten more badder at Spelling since I've been reading this board, but I usually see worse spelling on other boards...Which naturally makes me assume they're a bunch of stupid hillbillies and that the SEC must not have very Guud academics.

Innitially, I was concerned about other fans assuming we were too dumb to be taken seriously about our "Football Nowledge"..Just based on our bad Spelling or lack of sentence structure.

But after awhile it seems apparent they're too stoopid to know the difference.

Or not.

FTW stands for "For the win".....gamers usually say it when they are happy or something.

For The Win?

(Still sounds gay) From now on, In my mind as I'm reading those initials..I'll just say something more colorful like "Fukc the Whales"

:dunno ..My sh#t really is pretty stupid..Just sits there and won't sit up or roll over.

I've gotten more badder at Spelling since I've been reading this board, but I usually see worse spelling on other boards...Which naturally makes me assume they're a bunch of stupid hillbillies and that the SEC must not have very Guud academics.

Innitially, I was concerned about other fans assuming we were too dumb to be taken seriously about our "Football Nowledge"..Just based on our bad Spelling or lack of sentence structure.

Or not.

Excuse me :wasted:cheers

For The Win?

Or not.

Excuse me :wasted:cheers

Well Excuuuse Meeee!

bI--TGQGNFc

"FTW" means Fort Worth, ya big silly!

No..I'm almost positive that's "DFW"

DFW means Dallas-Fort Worth, and in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex, or the Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport.

I lived in that area for 12 years, so I know that stuff.