Andy Birkel

hoyamannn

As much as I really hate to say this....I ...agree with benard :blink:

As I've said in another thread, a couple of LSO Deputies used to do security out where I work. Got to be pretty good friends with them actually. But that's beside the point. At one point we got into a discussion about football and I don't think that any of them liked Nebraska football. I asked them why this was and they told me that it was basically from them working games, and busting so many players at parties, and how big of jerks they were (most of them were). I have no reason not to believe them.

By jerk I mean that they would say stuff like the usual "Do you know who I am?" You know? Acting like their sh!t don't stink because they play football for Nebraska.

So I guess I'm not saying that they like to bust the athletes. But I know that most of the athletes that they come in contact with they don't like.

Cops have a job to do. Do the crime u know the rest I dont think u can call that profiling but the chances that a LPD unit rolls up to a house on campus chances are real good the party may have an athlete or twenty in attendance. The normal students that get busted dont make headlines.

:cheers