Andy Birkel

hoyamannn

So that makes it true?lol

I didn't say whether it was true or not, I said I read that it happened. He ALLEGEDLY was arrested Saturday night.

You still laughing out loud?

You basically said you believe it. Not saying it's not true because mip isn't a real big deal. Where is andy going anyways?

I didn't say whether it was true or not, I said I read that it happened. He ALLEGEDLY was arrested Saturday night.

You basically said you believe it. Not saying it's not true because mip isn't a real big deal. Where is andy going anyways?

It was probally a big deal to Andy otherwise he wouldn't have ran from the cops.

Not saying it's not true because mip isn't a real big deal. Where is andy going anyways?

Horne just got kicked off the team for his second MIP and actions related to the incident, so I would disagree and say maybe it is a big deal, especially if prospective schools are looking at him and trying to decide whether or not to offer a scholarship.

Not saying it's not true because mip isn't a real big deal.  Where is andy going anyways?

Horne just got kicked off the team for his second MIP and actions related to the incident, so I would disagree and say maybe it is a big deal, especially if prospective schools are looking at him and trying to decide whether or not to offer a scholarship.

He got marijuana charge with that mip. That might of made a bigger impact.

It was probally a big deal to Andy otherwise he wouldn't have ran from the cops.

I'm saying, how many kids have got mip's in there life. It's not like he killed a kid or beat up someone, he was just having some beer. I'm sure you did that a time or two gamecocks?

Not saying it's not true because mip isn't a real big deal.  Where is andy going anyways?

An MIP isn't a big deal? What are you smokin.

It's not something you want to happen but not the end of the world.

He got marijuana charge with that mip. That might of made a bigger impact.

If you are under the age of 21 then possession of either is an illegal drug. It's funny, anything to do with Callahan or his players, you jump on one side of the fence, anything to do with Solich or his players and you hop on the other side.

I'm saying, how many kids have got mip's in there life. It's not like he killed a kid or beat up someone, he was just having some beer. I'm sure you did that a time or two gamecocks?

I did get an MIP and I thought that it was a very big deal and so did my teammates, coaches, parents, teachers, and friends.