What online games do you guys play?

My main one right now is Battlefield Bad Company followed by Call of Duty. I can't really play Call of Duty a whole lot because it's usually laggy or it gets boring really fast but Battlefield is really intense but lacks the chat system and . Come October you'll find me on Socom just about every chance I get.

I can't wait till Killzone 2, Fallout 2, and UFC games to come out too.

Right now I'm usually playing either Call of Duty or NCAA 09..... I'm kinda pumped for the Force Unleashed (even though its not an online game)to come out as well as Socom. You can add me if you want to play some COD4.... PSN: cantcoverGRILL

I sure will add ya. I have to work my second job today but once I get home I'll add ya. So have you been playing Socom since Socom 1,2,3 or Combined Assault?

I'm thinking about getting Madden or NCAA but I can't decided which one to get. I might need some imput on this one.

I've been playin Socom since the 2nd one on PS2 I think... and what is crazy is that game came with a headset and I still use it now with my PS3. As far as Madden vs. NCAA, I'm a fan of NCAA myself. I just love doing all the recruiting in the dynasty mode and for some reason I get bored with Madden quick. I dont know why....but I will play NCAA year round and Madden always ends up sitting on the shelf after a month or so.

• 2 weeks later...