Good Luck Huskers!

Huskers!

Its a new year, a new beginning, and the same old Big Red enthusiasm. I had forgotten my password for several months now, and have not been able to respond to your blogs and put my two cents worth in. So if I say something that you've discussed over and over please forgive me.

I haven't seen Foppa on the board lately. I liked him. What happened?

My analysis of this year's Nebraska football team: (Keep in mind I only saw one complete game last year, the USC game)

Marlon Lucky is a talent. Last year he seemed in a funk and not comfortable. But this guy has the goods. I hope for him and the team his senior year is a great one.

Zach Potter really impressed me last year. Tremendous pursuit. He was going against a three time All-American, Sam Baker, and he did well I thought. On at least one occasion I saw Sam frustrated that Zac used his quickness to get away from a block.

Armando Marillo appeared to be your best cover safety. He covered our guys well. Little did he know our wide outs couldn't catch the ball however!

Slauson (Sp?) is a fine offensive lineman. His maturity should make him one of the Big 12's top OLmen.

Swift is an excellent receiver. He performed much better than our receivers. Want to trade?

Dixon. I personally think your are better off without him. He reminded me of a typical Big 10 lineman: big and strong but no quickness and poor footwork.

Linebackers: the good news is last years starters are gone. There were two subs in last year's game who did well I thought, but I can't remember their names. Sorry.

Coach: You have a good one, maybe a great one, time will tell. Speaking of time, give this team some time. Don't expect a lot out of them for the first half of the year. But by the second half of the year I think you will be please with the way they play, not necessarily their record.

I just came back from LA this AM and spent the last two weeks at SC's practices. I am pumped for the season to start. Remember, I am pulling for you guys. Go Big Red.

Tarheel Trajan

Fight On!

PS I see you are playing Western Michigan. I didn't know that was a team? I thought it was the left side of the Big House! You will kill those bleachers!

Thanks Tarheel, and welcome back!

Linebackers: the good news is last years starters are gone. There were two subs in last year's game who did well I thought, but I can't remember their names. Sorry.

I believe the two subs were Dillard (our starting middle linebacker) and Brandenburgh (also graduated).

I used to relish in the one loss I saw handed to USC in the Vegas Bowl in 2001, like anyone cares about the bloody Vegas Bowl! Just wanted to say thanks for the kind words, you certainly wont need luck this year witht the likes of Carroll calling the shots, but good luck anyway.

Its nearly time... Can you, smellelelllowooowow!? What the HUSKERS!! are... cookin!?