KSU student poking fun at Husker message boards

Having fun with the Huskers

Nebraska fans are the best targets, as they provide the most entertainment in the shortest amount of time.

They are, of course, the self-proclaimed “best fans in the nation,” and they have a tendency to repeat this mantra several thousand times daily.

How else are they supposed to make themselves feel better? They have Bill Callahan as their coach, for crying out loud.

A good way to throw the Husker nation into a hissy-fit is to go to one of their message boards, type in a message that says something to the effect of “Nebraska is headed downhill with Callahan as head coach, and K-State will dominate the Huskers from this day forth.”

Tack on a “K-State fans are better than Nebraska fans” for good measure, and sit back and enjoy the show.

This will throw the entire state of Nebraska into an uproar, as their whole lives are centered around Husker football.

Nebraska fans are the best targets, as they provide the most entertainment in the shortest amount of time.

They are, of course, the self-proclaimed “best fans in the nation,” and they have a tendency to repeat this mantra several thousand times daily.

How else are they supposed to make themselves feel better? They have Bill Callahan as their coach, for crying out loud.

A good way to throw the Husker nation into a hissy-fit is to go to one of their message boards, type in a message that says something to the effect of “Nebraska is headed downhill with Callahan as head coach, and K-State will dominate the Huskers from this day forth.”

Tack on a “K-State fans are better than Nebraska fans” for good measure, and sit back and enjoy the show.

This will throw the entire state of Nebraska into an uproar, as their whole lives are centered around Husker football.

A guy who encourages trolling messageboards is also a K-State fan?!?!? Now I've seen everything. :rolleyes:

Tell me you can't go to a K-State board, well any teams board for that matter and say the same things about Snyder, their program and get the same reaction. Do I or anyone who isn't a douche do this? No. Because trolling is lame. Which is a perfect fit for a K-state fan. ;) I would encorage Husker fans to take the high road if you were to encounter one of these K-state fans.

Yea, Husker fans are passionate about their football. Thank's Captain Obvious. I guess they simply don't have much to talk about and it's understandable. They had a hell of a recruiting seaon.

A guy who encourages trolling messageboards is also a K-State fan?!?!? Now I've seen everything. :rolleyes:

Tell me you can't go to a K-State board, well any teams board for that matter and say the same things about Snyder, their program and get the same reaction. Do I or anyone who isn't a douche do this? No. Because trolling is lame. Which is a perfect fit for a K-state fan. ;) I would encorage Husker fans to take the high road if you were to encounter one of these K-state fans.

Yea, Husker fans are passionate about their football. Thank's Captain Obvious. I guess they simply don't have much to talk about and it's understandable. They had a hell of a recruiting seaon.

I could not have summed that up any better. Ive seen a piture of this dude. Fits your discription perfectly.

K State doesnt have the greatest program in the world either so they have no right to talk.

I like statistics, as you might know...so I did a little run down.

If you combined stats from both UNL and ND, and compared them with KSU some interesting trends develop.

Combined NC's: 16 KSU: 0

Combined Heismans: 10 KSU: 0

Combined AAA's: 51 KSU: 3

There is, however, one category where KSU completely overshadows the UNL/ND statistical juggernaut:

Combined NCAA Infractions in the last 10 years: 0 KSU: 3

They have every right to talk...but no right to be taken seriously. ;)

IRISH!

This is the funniest quote from that article:

"If it doesn’t, I suggest popping in the 'Decade of Dominance' DVD and reminiscing with your buddies about the great K-State teams of yore."

If I'm not mistaken KSU is the only team to have put up more than 500 offensive points in a season but not finish in the Top 25.

Perhaps they measure success by yardage gained vs. Rice, Oklahoma St. and Baylor and not the W/L columns?

How unfair to not let Huskers know the standards by which they are judged! Foul!

IRISH!

I love the t-shirt, "what's the difference between a dynasty and a wannabe? 110 miles and 5 national championships." I think that sums it up. A K-State fan is the true definition of a hater. They claim that they make fun of Nebraska fans because we care too much about the football program. They can only poke fun at Huskers because they don't have a football program to care that much about. In attempting to poke fun at us, they point out their jealousy and lack of something to care about.

• 2 weeks later...