What did T.O. say during his interview on PPV??

The only part I heard (due to being in a loud bar) was when he was talking about meeting John Wooden, saying Wooden told him you can only control how your prepare. If you prepare the right way and do the right things, usually the results will take care of themselves.

So yes.. In Oz-speak, that's basically dissing how the last staff prepared.

If anyone has more to add, please do. I was going to start this topic myself. Thanks, Axl for hitting it first!

TO would never do that. he's merely making observational statements that may or may not be applicable to last year's staff.

purely coincidental, i'm sure.

TO would never do that. he's merely making observational statements that may or may not be applicable to last year's staff.

purely coincidental, i'm sure.

I only heard that one part - and of course, TO would never go on record to say "the last staff sucked," or something of that nature.

TO dissing something would be, "I'm not sure how much attention was paid to that."

Maybe "dissing" isn't the right word. I missed the exact context of his Wooden comments, but it seemed like he was relating something about last year's record to the quality of preparation.