Randy Moss traded to Raiders!

IrishAZ

Skill-wise, probably the best receiver in the NFL.

That's no joke. His skills are incredible, but there is a point when enough is enough. He kept doing things that would seem like he was making strides towards becoming a leader, then he leaves the field before the game is over against Washington. I dunno, just a poor message from a guy that should be looked to as a leader of the team. There comes a point where a guy needs a change of scenery to maybe change his attitude. Worked for Corey Dillon. I think Minnesota had enough of his crap.

I have but one word to say, YES!!! :wasted I am a Vikes fan and I am overjoyed that he is gone, and I don't think a more fitting place that a cancer such as him could go besides Oakland.

Your going to suck without him. He's an ass sometimes but he is the best wr in the game.

I have but one word to say, YES!!! :wasted  I am a Vikes fan and I am overjoyed that he is gone, and I don't think a more fitting place that a cancer such as him could go besides Oakland.

Your going to suck without him. He's an ass sometimes but he is the best wr in the game.

Doesn't matter if he could give a crap about the team in a TEAM SPORT.

I guarantee they are going to be better than 8-8 next season. I am going to suck without him? Last time I checked, I wasn't the Minnesota Vikings. Mastery of the english language is a priviledge I guess.