Hey, hows about a KU thread?

zE bOp

OMFG, that game was killer!!!

WOW!

I was at the bar and my cell battery went dead at halftime--plus I met this HOT chic!

I kinda feel bad 4 the Mangino clones, but dude got greedy @ the end, could c that pick comin'. Shoulda let it go 2 OT. More 2morrow... :hellloooo

A tail of 2 halves: Birds in the 1st, bulls in the 2nd. Impressive how ku controlled the 1st then how usf's D shut them down and O rolled off 31 straight.

Wow, there's alot 2 talk about w that one, but will wait 'til ya'll flatlanders roll outta bed and have yer Cheerios: jbird fan gotta eat alot of 'cheery-os'.

RESPEKT! :thumbs

A tail of 2 halves: Birds in the 1st, bulls in the 2nd. Impressive how ku controlled the 1st then how usf's D shut them down and O rolled off 31 straight.

Wow, there's alot 2 talk about w that one, but will wait 'til ya'll flatlanders roll outta bed and have yer Cheerios: jbird fan gotta eat alot of 'cheery-os'.

RESPEKT! :thumbs

Yeah, the cycle in the 3rd qtr where we kept going 3 and out, it gassed our defense and put them in bad field position again and again. Was like a perfect sotrm, (crap storm) for us. What can I say. USF made that happen, and we did n't stop em. I think we played better for the firts half and most of the 4th quarter, but they got more points to show for it. Both teams were good enough to win. They won though.

I dunno, most of the 1st half, ku looked like they would blow them out. But MG made that 23 td run, lit a fire, and their D adj.'d and put the clamps on-big time.

They went on a 346-15 yd, 31 pt. tear and it gassed your D.

That can't happen 2 teams that want 2 contend.

Just seemed like their D adj.s were the key.

Plus they have some speedy dudes... :yeah