thoughts...

I just don't 'get' Freeman: either he isn't well coached or just isn't as good as billed--prolly both. I

mean, he's got all the tools but perhaps he's just a 'tool'. He should just stick to air-guitar. Anyhoo, glad he went to kSUCK!

p.s. WV @ Puffs thurs. nite, that should be interesting...

It's coaching mostly. Did you catch the part where his pocket collapsed yet again and his receivers weren't open so he runs 9 yards almost getting the 1st down? When he came over to the sideline, Prince tells him to calm down and don't ever do that again. So apparently he's supposed to just stand there with people falling all over him and throw the ball away.

Prince is such a tool. How in the hell did he get a contract extension!?!?

I dont know. Prince hasn't really done anything of substance since hes been at KSU now hes pulling a Callahan and going the JUCO route and it doesn't seem to be working well. I think Princes days are numbered in the little apple.

He can stick around as long as he wants, as far as I'm concerned. :)

Didn't Callahan chew out Ganz for scrambling for a first down at some point last year?