Wackiness in Waco

It's Baylor, but Robert Griffin(III if you want to go by the jersey) is star in the making. I thought the kid could be a stud with his track background, top hurdler in the nation in HS, won the Big XII 400m hurdles, 16th in the US trials, but figured he'd ride the pine this year watching Freeman and SYzmanzki or whatever last years QB name is. Seriously watching the kid against UConn tonight he is blowing it up. The 400m hurdles is by far the hardest track event, I ran the open 400 in HS and that 50 second sprint damn near killed me, but this kid is running that distance in 48 seconds while jumping waist high hurdles!! Mark it down now Vince Young, as in Longhorn Vince. If only there was more talent around him.

It's Baylor, but Robert Griffin(III if you want to go by the jersey) is star in the making. I thought the kid could be a stud with his track background, top hurdler in the nation in HS, won the Big XII 400m hurdles, 16th in the US trials, but figured he'd ride the pine this year watching Freeman and SYzmanzki or whatever last years QB name is. Seriously watching the kid against UConn tonight he is blowing it up. The 400m hurdles is by far the hardest track event, I ran the open 400 in HS and that 50 second sprint damn near killed me, but this kid is running that distance in 48 seconds while jumping waist high hurdles!! Mark it down now Vince Young, as in Longhorn Vince. If only there was more talent around him.

he is the kind of talent that will bring in more talent. Maybe not really good this year or next year, but as a junior he should have young playmakers around him.

he is the kind of talent that will bring in more talent. Maybe not really good this year or next year, but as a junior he should have young playmakers around him.

He's started. They have a VERY good class of OLs coming in next year and stole aggy's best recruit in Ivory Wade. The transition is starting. Okay, I'm done bragging on Baylor. Time to put my NU cap back on and go post in football section lmao.

• 2 weeks later...