The BIGREDIOWAN Quote of the Week!

Welcome, BIGREDIOWAN fans!!

To the first edition of The BIGREDIOWAN Quote of the Week! Or BRIQOTW for short...

This is a new and exciting weekly topic done in order to pay homage to arguably the most dedicated poster of any Husker message board around!

Join me, Drowning in the Sea of Red, as I take a look back at some unforgettable (or forgettable) postings from the Legend himself, BIGREDIOWAN!

Every week I will scour through over 600 pages of nearly 16,000 posts! From the angry, to the funny, the happy, the sad, the stupid, and downright embarrassing... we've got it all.

For this first edition we take a trip waaaaaaaaay back to May 2006 where we found this little gem...

No women is worth blowing yourself up over!!! I've thought about blowing a few of them up before but that's a whole other story and a few therapy sessions!!! (Did I just type that??? I'm really not crazy!!! :wacko::bat

Sounds like BIGREDIOWAN likes blow up dolls... and nobody called him out on it as you can see below. Well now's the time for everyone to give him hell about this one.

Here you can read it in context...

Rejection Thread, May 2006

If you're bored and find yourself rummaging through BIGREDIOWAN's post history and you run across a gem like this, or if you see something he recently posted that you think is worthy of being The BRIQOTW, send your nominations to me, Drowning in the Sea of Red.

Until next week, folks... This has been The BIGREDIOWAN Quote of the Week!!!

:cop: