Huskers living in Missouri

MoHusker

I also live in MO, I work with a lot of MU fans (funny I didn't know they were MU fans until they started winning last year) and they haven't said anything like that. But, I have heard one fan say he would like the Chiefs to draft Chase Daniels. I couldn't help but laugh and he didn't think that was very funny at all. So I explained to him why Daniels wouldn't be a good NFL QB and he acted like I slapped his mother. Sorry Tiger fans, your boy wont be a good NFL QB.

he would still be better than anyone KC has on the roster now... <_<

I also live in MO, I work with a lot of MU fans (funny I didn't know they were MU fans until they started winning last year) and they haven't said anything like that. But, I have heard one fan say he would like the Chiefs to draft Chase Daniels. I couldn't help but laugh and he didn't think that was very funny at all. So I explained to him why Daniels wouldn't be a good NFL QB and he acted like I slapped his mother. Sorry Tiger fans, your boy wont be a good NFL QB.

No, don't get me wrong he is a good QB but he is a great QB in the spread offense. Only one team in the NFL runs the spread and it is the Patriots. It would take a couple of years for him to learn a new system, learn to read defenses, drop back and pass, see over the offensive line and other stuff that I don't want to get into. Sorry, the Chiefs would be fine without him.

No, don't get me wrong he is a good QB but he is a great QB in the spread offense. Only one team in the NFL runs the spread and it is the Patriots. It would take a couple of years for him to learn a new system, learn to read defenses, drop back and pass, see over the offensive line and other stuff that I don't want to get into. Sorry, the Chiefs would be fine without him.

my statement was more about how bad the chiefs are. So bad, that I, a life long fan, turned down free tickets because I would have to reschedual some things. Since when is that a good excuse not to attend a game....I'll tell ya. when your team sucks this bad. I just watch it at home. (god, i think i just threw up a little saying that)

my statement was more about how bad the chiefs are. So bad, that I, a life long fan, turned down free tickets because I would have to reschedual some things. Since when is that a good excuse not to attend a game....I'll tell ya. when your team sucks this bad. I just watch it at home. (god, i think i just threw up a little saying that)

not to go totally of topic but what is the status of alberts?

not to go totally of topic but what is the status of alberts?

last i heard was sprained elbow. doubtful for this week, no set time table for return

Daniel probably won't be a great NFL QB or even a good one. I expect he will make a team as a back up for a few years and end up a coach somewhere - sometime.

But it doesn't really matter this weekend. Daniel has led MU to heights most MU fans haven't seen. MU fans are excited, and expect to win this weekend. Haven't won in Lincoln in 30 years, but MU isn't bringing Woody, Stull, John Stollenwerck, Ronnie Cameron, or even Brad Smith to Lincoln.

MU is bringing a well deserved #3 ranking to Lincoln, A final #4 ranking in the AP from last season, and a focus to end this streak with one of the best college QB's and Leaders I have ever witnessed in my 40 years of watching intently the game of college football. I will be shocked if Nebraska, still rebuilding under the mess Callahan left the program, wins this game.

If NU wins I will be here to tip my cap...

Good Luck to the Huskers