Does Turner having played MU help NU?

Do coaches call other coaches for help and advice? I'm pretty sure that doesn't happen much...pride and ego would not allow it. Could you imagine if all of the sudden you hear "Yeah, Pete Carroll called me and asked what might work against Oklahoma".

Besides, I don't think there is much of a storied history between Turner and Bo that make them all that close.

Do coaches call other coaches for help and advice? I'm pretty sure that doesn't happen much...pride and ego would not allow it. Could you imagine if all of the sudden you hear "Yeah, Pete Carroll called me and asked what might work against Oklahoma".

Besides, I don't think there is much of a storied history between Turner and Bo that make them all that close.

A bunch of coaches talked to Rich Rodriguez in the off-season. Coaches talk all the time during the off-season; in-season it happens but never intra-conference.. or between coaches that may play each other at the end of the year, etc..

I think Turner still has love for Nebraska and wants to see us do well, just like I'm sure Bo wants to see Turner do well at Buffalo. Have they talked about MU? Possibly, does that give us any kind of edge? Doubt it.

There really is no magical scheme that will stop MU; it's all about timing and execution. When do you bring a blitz and from where? That's pretty much all there is on the defensive side of things, I think Bo will call the game such that we are in position to shut them down, do we execute well enough to do so? Doesn't look very promising, but it's possible.