The main reason we struggle...

I just want to throw something out there and see what everyone thinks about my hypothesis....

The main reason we struggle...is lack of identity! What I don't understand is why we have all these scholarships tied up in WRs and only 3, maybe 4, see the field in a game. With the scholarship limitations I don't feel it is necessary to have more than 6 or 7 WRs on schollys, for a team that runs 4 and 5 wide sets. With the offense we are running this year, I think we should only carry 5 or 6 WRs on scholly....

OR....the better idea, GET THE ATHLETES ON THE FIELD!!!! I am a HUGE Lucky fan, but behind this line he is obviously not a great fit in the role he is being used. I would love to see him used in space, much like Reggie Bush was at USC. Imagine for a second that we line up in a formation like this....

.............................S......................................S................................

................................................LB..................................................

..DB.............DB...............DE.....DT...DT....DE............DB..............DB.....

.Holt............Paul...............LT.LG.C.RG.RT.................Swift...........Peterson..

...............................................Ganz.....................................................

...............................................Lucky

Imagine the possibilities here!!! LUCKY VS. A LB, ONE ON ONE IN SPACE.....

I could go into very detailed notes about this type of thing, but I just wanted to see what everyone thought about us running more of a spread and getting the athletes on the field, and taking their LBs off the field...

Let me know your thoughts and concerns....

GO BIG RED!!!

Not to sound stupid but theres this play i always use on ncaa football and it always results in big yards or touchdowns. Its the option, gans rolls out to the right look ing like pitch to the wr but then he drops back and fires to the wr that cut up quickly to the middle of the field about 5 yards behind where all the players are. The wr is almost always wide open and runs a good amount of yards before they catchem or he gets the td. This is my signature play and it works very well. The only problem is that if youve got big guys on the op team who catch wind of this they can snag it out of the air with out jumpin to high because its a close range play the ball isnt thrown to high. Its a quick fire and bam the wr is gone.