GBR home game

Not sure if this can be right board, so MOD can move if need. Tha can be they"re job, not mine. I put GBR in top line, but I think it can be for all football NCAA team"s.

First I talk to lot"s of fan"s at football game. Mostly only at Faurot. I like to walk around and visit some fan I know, some I meet for first time. I must say mostly all are top drawer never care what team.

Over lot of year of lot"s of football I have seen that 2 thing can happen at home game_

1 Win home game

2 lose home game

If you win home game one of top thing"s to talk about after game is how good you"re team did. I didn"t say ever time, but can be one of thing"s to talk on. Proud of home of team victory you know.

If you can lose home game one of top thing"s to talk about after game is how crappy and or annoy other team"s fan"s can be. Rember I didn"t sat ever time?

I go to lot"s of web"s and mostly just look , but look"s like to me most fan"s prety much think all other team"s fan"s are dumbut"S and they"re team fan are polite and smart just like person nect to at church.

What I figure is all smart and polite fan"s of all team"s must only go to home game, and annoy drunk fan"s get in truck and got to all road game"s. Or may be ever team fan"s just look for bad in other fan"s and only look ofr good in own.

Kind of like my kid"s good behave and you"re kid"s not, or some thing like that?

Any way I was just thinking on that so I put it on you"re web.

:moreinteresting

TuffTiger

Columbia, MU

Not sure if this can be right board, so MOD can move if need. Tha can be they"re job, not mine. I put GBR in top line, but I think it can be for all football NCAA team"s.

First I talk to lot"s of fan"s at football game. Mostly only at Faurot. I like to walk around and visit some fan I know, some I meet for first time. I must say mostly all are top drawer never care what team.

Over lot of year of lot"s of football I have seen that 2 thing can happen at home game_

1 Win home game

2 lose home game

If you win home game one of top thing"s to talk about after game is how good you"re team did. I didn"t say ever time, but can be one of thing"s to talk on. Proud of home of team victory you know.

If you can lose home game one of top thing"s to talk about after game is how crappy and or annoy other team"s fan"s can be. Rember I didn"t sat ever time?

I go to lot"s of web"s and mostly just look , but look"s like to me most fan"s prety much think all other team"s fan"s are dumbut"S and they"re team fan are polite and smart just like person nect to at church.

What I figure is all smart and polite fan"s of all team"s must only go to home game, and annoy drunk fan"s get in truck and got to all road game"s. Or may be ever team fan"s just look for bad in other fan"s and only look ofr good in own.

Kind of like my kid"s good behave and you"re kid"s not, or some thing like that?

Any way I was just thinking on that so I put it on you"re web.

:moreinteresting

TuffTiger

Columbia, MU

You hit the nail on head with that post. I think this is somewhat true with a lot of fans