new hated rival

fro daddy face it mizzou is a pile of SH@T!!!!! the tigers have no class and your going to blow again once that bodagit leaves.

Coming from the class act that also has refined post such as:

ISU fing sucks

And huskerfantim, can I chalk up the "your going to blow again once that bodagit leaves" in to the same pile as these gems?

i would not be surprised to see our huskers in a BCS bowl game next year
bo pelini has ... turned this defense around
if sjsu secondary is as good as i am hearing joe ganz amd marlon lucky are going to have a career day on the ground

QUICK, QUICK, Give me the next powerball numbers!!! This guy is the next miss Cleo. Predictions galore

I will refrain from a personal attack because thats not my style, and it against board rules :thumbs

but i will say.......ZINGER!!! :nutz

fro daddy face it mizzou is a pile of SH@T!!!!! the tigers have no class and your going to blow again once that bodagit leaves.

Coming from the class act that also has refined post such as:

ISU fing sucks

And huskerfantim, can I chalk up the "your going to blow again once that bodagit leaves" in to the same pile as these gems?

i would not be surprised to see our huskers in a BCS bowl game next year
bo pelini has ... turned this defense around
if sjsu secondary is as good as i am hearing joe ganz amd marlon lucky are going to have a career day on the ground

QUICK, QUICK, Give me the next powerball numbers!!! This guy is the next miss Cleo. Predictions galore

I will refrain from a personal attack because thats not my style, and it against board rules :thumbs

but i will say.......ZINGER!!! :nutz

hmmm... sounds like tim is not only classy, he really knows football too.... :dumdum

GO BO!!

mizzou, i dont think i dislike any team more than the tigers. your thoughts?

Missou has never been real high on my list...but I don't dislike them as much as I do Colorado (because of their unruly fans for the most part). I am not going to hold comments from Chase Daniels against Missouri when he isn't going to be there. I have had some rude fans in Columbia, but that was right after the kicked ball in the end zone game, and understandably they were upset by getting so close to beating us in OT and then have it taken away the last second on the last play. Missou fans love their team, maybe don't show up in the bad years like we do, but they still love their team. Missou has kind of become our Oklahoma series now...like it or not. Each year we have to play, and you have to respect the other team. That is not a bad thing.