The official Dodgers NLCS thread

NUpolo8

Dear Mr. Lowe,

When you pitch in game 4, please do not throw 88mph fastballs that are straight down the pipe to Utley and Burrell anymore. Thanks :thumbs Probably a good idea to avoid those to Howard too.

Oh well, at least that was the absolute best shot the Phillies can throw with Hamels, Lidge, etc. And in no way am I rationalizing.....

My late grandma was a dodgers fan. And I have been leaning from my long(and inexplicable) love of the Pirates. I just can't stand another year of; find the stars, trade the stars.

I told myself I was going to start rooting for the Dodgers, and now I'm hoping they win it all! My grandma would have loved to see this. And I bet I'll look pretty good in Dodger blue! B)

Welcome to LA 113 year old Jamie Moyer.

Oh and Shane Victorino and the rest of the Phillies. The next time you throw a pitch behind Manny, then coyly say "it slipped", then hit Russell Martin THEN brush him back, don't be surprised when a pitch goes by your head. You pussies started that, then whined like bitches. And way to be tough Victorino talking trash to a guy who doesn't even speak English. Classy.

Oh and here's another fun fact I just discovered. If the Dodgers lose and get eliminated tomorrow night, they will be do it in the stadium 20 years to the day that Kirk Gibson gave me one of the best sports moments of my life. I think I'll celebrate by jabbing shards of my 1988 World Series dvd into my eyes while Cole Hamels ends the Dodger season.