osu vs mizzou

eagskerfan

Hats off to OSU, they beat us fair and square. Their defense played lights out. It wasn't Daniel's best effort, but I'm not going to dwell on that as I don't want to take away from what the Pokes' D did tonight. Those guys came to play, on both sides of the ball.

Ironically, it wasn't our D that cost us this game. They actually kept us in it. It was our offense that let it slip away. No excuses. No rants. We just got beat by a team that outplayed us tonight.

Great effort at Texas Tech by the way. I think those guys were looking past you. I wish you would have made them pay.

That was quite a game. My sympathies to "TrueMizzou" and all respectable Tiger fans. Both teams had opportunities they squandered. A fun game to watch and a surprisingly defensive struggle which I didn't expect. I respect Mizzou as a team but am still having a hard time respecting Mr. Daniel, whose attitude reflects more cockiness than confidence. That catches up to people and especially in big games. OK St. appears to be the real deal. It was a good competitive game to watch.

Hats off to OSU, they beat us fair and square. Their defense played lights out. It wasn't Daniel's best effort, but I'm not going to dwell on that as I don't want to take away from what the Pokes' D did tonight. Those guys came to play, on both sides of the ball.

Ironically, it wasn't our D that cost us this game. They actually kept us in it. It was our offense that let it slip away. No excuses. No rants. We just got beat by a team that outplayed us tonight.

Great effort at Texas Tech by the way. I think those guys were looking past you. I wish you would have made them pay.

It was an exciting game! I didn't mean to take so much pleasure in MU's loss. I was just expecting it to be a lopsided Tiger win and got too caught up. No more schadenfreude, promise ;)

Daniel Just got sacked by OSU! OSU must be playing bush league and is the dirtiest team Booger-eater has ever faced!!

go to tigerboard.com and they actually are saying that.

which is ironic...and sad. can we just tell mizzo that they are no longer in the union and bring PR in?

Finally everybody is saying what I've been saying all year long. Chase Daniels is not as good as advertiesed and in now probably 6th or 7th in the Heisman running. The kid can't handle pressure and will not be an NFL QB, hope there is a spot for him on someones team for a coach because that's what's in store for him.

Sounded like a backhanded comment there. In otherwords if Nebraksa would of beat Texas Tech the story would have been about how they overlooked Nebraska? <_<

I would've agreed they over looked us, but they play aTm next and thats nothing to look forward to. After that though Tech may be in trouble cause they play KU, OkieSt, OU and Texas.