Any Believers Yet?

holvy83

Team played well today, tough loss, but is anybody ready to believe that this team is here to fight to the end of the season? We did not lose 70-10 like a lot of previous threads were predicting this week. No reason for anybody to have any regrets about today, yeah should have ran in OT and blah blah blah, but things happened. Great game boys! Looking forward to better things to come. BEAT ISU :nanalama

Team played well today, tough loss, but is anybody ready to believe that this team is here to fight to the end of the season? We did not lose 70-10 like a lot of previous threads were predicting this week. No reason for anybody to have any regrets about today, yeah should have ran in OT and blah blah blah, but things happened. Great game boys! Looking forward to better things to come. BEAT ISU :nanalama

I'm really proud of the competitiveness and heart this team showed today. I really think we got to see a glimpse of where this program is heading with Bo at the helm.

Oh I believe. I believed after the Va tech game. Ya know I remember last season how everyone was just so made at this team for not caring and quitting on games and showing no emotion, well this year this team has a lot of fire. Yeah we've lost the past 3 games but other than the mizzou game, which i thought was a huge lesson for the team, the guys have shown heart and fire. I am very proud of the huskers this season and it will only get better and better from here.

The boys played one hell of a good game tonight. A few mistakes but man, I am happy with the way they played. Joe had the best 4 quarters of his career tonight. Keep up the hard work and lets prepare for next week. All I know is ISU better watch out; the Huskers are looking for some to pound. I do know that we need to fix the false start penalties, getting better but still not good enough.

GBR