Husker Power Chant?

That sucked yesterday... the whole pregame seemed rushed!

Usually everything gets shut off for a couple of minutes and then we do the Husker Power, but like right when the band finished yesterday they went right to the Tunnel Walk within seconds!

Also they were playing Can You Feel, the kick off song, before Baylor was even on the field.

My guess is it was due to the early kick off and maybe just bad timing that caused everything to be rushed

The timing of the flyover was correct for once. I've been to a couple games this season and it seems like it happens during the National Anthem or too long after.

Usually everything gets shut off for a couple of minutes and then we do the Husker Power, but like right when the band finished yesterday they went right to the Tunnel Walk within seconds!

Also they were playing Can You Feel, the kick off song, before Baylor was even on the field.

My guess is it was due to the early kick off and maybe just bad timing that caused everything to be rushed

The timing of the flyover was correct for once. I've been to a couple games this season and it seems like it happens during the National Anthem or too long after.

Yeah, the flyover was perfect yesterday. This brings up another point, I was driving home on Saturday after the game and I was listening to 590am and obviously they were talking about the game. They started talking about how the crowd is so crappy at Memorial Stadium and not loud, although we obviously are devoted fans, and that it is no longer hard to play at Memorial Stadium. What is everyone's suggestion to help get the crowd and environment at Memorial Stadium aggressive and just plain loud for the opponent again?

Yeah, the flyover was perfect yesterday. This brings up another point, I was driving home on Saturday after the game and I was listening to 590am and obviously they were talking about the game. They started talking about how the crowd is so crappy at Memorial Stadium and not loud, although we obviously are devoted fans, and that it is no longer hard to play at Memorial Stadium. What is everyone's suggestion to help get the crowd and environment at Memorial Stadium aggressive and just plain loud for the opponent again?

I would suggest using our jumbotrons to get everyone's attention and to "guide" the crown into different cheers. I would also suggest some more 'go big red' and 'husker power' cheers involving the entire crowd. It doesn't seem like the band can get the whole crown into it by themselves.